Pictorii Padurii !

Zona libera la discutii. Va rugam sa respectati Regulamentul GameForest.

Moderator: DeeJay

Re: Pictorii Padurii !

Post #11 » by WALID » 18 Feb 2015 23:08

DraG0nCs (Re: Post 10), si normal ca e facut de mine nu se vede naibi ? :)) mi-a luat 2 ore sa desenez :D
Be Proud of:
Who you are,
and everything
you've overcome.

Post #12 » by DraG0nCs » 18 Feb 2015 23:10

Bravo, esti un PORC talentat =))
Mancate-ar Padurarii cu pusca

Post #13 » by Tig3rMan » 19 Feb 2015 09:46

WALID (Re: Post 11), Bravo tigaie. Fac pariu ca vroiai sa te duci la liceul de arte :))

Post #14 » by Vendetta » 19 Feb 2015 21:11

poate o sa adaug si culoare

"The day i stop improving is the day i walk away from the game" -Michael Jordan

Post #15 » by WALID » 19 Feb 2015 21:25

Vendetta (Re: Post 14), super desenu B-) :D
Be Proud of:
Who you are,
and everything
you've overcome.

Post #16 » by eNzo » 19 Feb 2015 22:31

DraG0nCs (Re: Post 10), sau poate ca nu au timp sa stea sa faca un desen doar ca sa-l posteze, la asta nu te-ai gandit ? :) :|
RIP 1947-2014
"Vremurile vin; vremile se duc: lumea merge înainte, iară omul, când cu lumea, când împotriva ei." (Ioan Slavici)

Post #17 » by DraG0nCs » 19 Feb 2015 22:48

eNzo, ori desenezi si tu, ori taci :D aici se poasteaza desene nu comentarii prostesti !
PS: Vendetta super :D da-i si culoare !

Previous

GameForest

The best online Gaming Community!
GameForest is the perfect place for all gamers!
Join our Counter-Strike Source, Counter-Strike Global Offensive and Team Fortress 2 dedicated servers and have a great fun time!

Forum started on 16 Mar 2011 19:37 and in existence for 13 Years, 2 Months and 5 Days
GameForest, WebForest are registered trademarks of IDeSys NetWorks S.R.L., Valve, the Valve logo, Half-Life, the Half-Life logo, the Lambda logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Team Fortress, the Team Fortress logo, Opposing Force, Day of Defeat, the Day of Defeat logo, Counter-Strike, the Counter-Strike logo, Source, the Source logo, and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. © GameForest   Powered by IDeSys NetWorks