Zona cu filmulete, melodii, glume, chestii care te fac sa râzi

Moderator: DeeJay

Re: Quotes - share with us

Post #71 » by yahoOo » 03 May 2014 11:12

ALL FOR ONE,ONE FOR ALL!!!
Loading ... ████████████ 99.9%

Post #72 » by sNex » 03 May 2014 13:31

A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Image Image

Post #73 » by Davidoff » 03 May 2014 13:37

"Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, i'm afraid of toasters"-Einstein

Post #74 » by sNex » 04 May 2014 20:59

Aud vibrând vocea ta în toate zgomotele lumii. - Paul Eluard
Image Image

Post #75 » by Davidoff » 07 May 2014 16:18

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."-Albert Camus

Post #76 » by Cristina » 07 May 2014 18:19

Eminem

quote.jpg
quote.jpg (73.91 KiB) Viewed 82 times

:)

Post #77 » by Dope » 07 May 2014 20:02

“I would never be part of anything. I would never really belong anywhere, and I knew it, and all my life would be the same, trying to belong, and failing. Always something would go wrong. I am a stranger and I always will be, and after all I didn’t really care.”
― Jean Rhys

Post #78 » by Artamess » 09 May 2014 08:03

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Edward Muprhy
"Kindness is the beginning of cruelty" Frank Herbert
"Sometimes we owe a friend to the lucky circumstance that we give him no cause for envy" Fiedrich Nietzcshe
"If only God could give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank." Woody Allen

Post #79 » by sNex » 10 May 2014 14:35

'Uneori se întâmplă aşa: întâlneşti o privire pe care nu o mai uiţi, chiar dacă ea privea în altă parte.'' - Paola Felice
Image Image

Post #80 » by Eseth » 09 Jan 2015 02:35

"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

― Arthur C. Clarke
Nusquam est verus. Sulum res est licitus.

PreviousNext

GameForest

The best online Gaming Community!
GameForest is the perfect place for all gamers!
Join our Counter-Strike Source, Counter-Strike Global Offensive and Team Fortress 2 dedicated servers and have a great fun time!

Forum started on 16 Mar 2011 19:37 and in existence for 13 Years, 1 Month and 30 Days
GameForest, WebForest are registered trademarks of IDeSys NetWorks S.R.L., Valve, the Valve logo, Half-Life, the Half-Life logo, the Lambda logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Team Fortress, the Team Fortress logo, Opposing Force, Day of Defeat, the Day of Defeat logo, Counter-Strike, the Counter-Strike logo, Source, the Source logo, and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. © GameForest   Powered by IDeSys NetWorks