Quotes - share with us

Zona cu filmulete, melodii, glume, chestii care te fac sa râzi

Moderator: DeeJay

Re: Quotes - share with us

Mesaj #21 » de Cristina » 04 Noi 2013 15:44

“Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.”
— The Little Prince

Mesaj #22 » de Eseth » 04 Noi 2013 16:31

Never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary.

Oscar Wilde
Nusquam est verus. Sulum res est licitus.

Mesaj #23 » de Cristina » 12 Noi 2013 17:36

“The Japanese say you have three faces.
The first face, you show to the world.
The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family.
The third face, you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are.”

Mesaj #24 » de Artamess » 13 Noi 2013 14:53

"I never learned hate at home, or shame. I had to go to school for that."
"Antipathy, dissimilarity of views, hate, contempt, can accompany true love."
"I don't even have voice mail or answering machines anymore. I hate the phone, and I don't want to call anybody back. If I go to hell, it will be a small closet with a telephone in it, and I will be doomed and destined for eternity to return phone calls."
"Why do we go around acting as though everything was friendship and reliability when basically everything everywhere is full of sudden hate and ugliness?"
" I don't have true friends, I have strong opinions"
Imagine

Mesaj #25 » de Cristina » 26 Noi 2013 23:40

“They say you don’t get over someone until you find someone or something better.
As humans, we don’t deal well with emptiness. Any empty space must be filled. Immediately.
The pain of emptiness is too strong. It compels the victim to fill that place.
A single moment with that empty spot causes excruciating pain.
That’s why we run from distraction to distraction—and from attachment to attachment.”

— Yasmin Mogahed

“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone.”

Mesaj #26 » de Cristina » 27 Dec 2013 00:30

I think maybe the most frustrating feeling in the world is to have something to say but not know how to put it into words. To have lived through something but not be able to get it out of you before it festers.”
— The Darkest Minds

Mesaj #27 » de Gigel » 27 Dec 2013 02:24

Hai ca topicu asta imi place :)) Dar in romaneste nu serviti ? :))

" Ba, n-alerga dupa caruta care nu te-asteapta ! "
Imagine

Mesaj #28 » de Artamess » 11 Ian 2014 17:30

I don't believe in true friends, I believe in love.
"I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better." - Plutarch
"SHe who hath many friends hath none." - Aristotle
Imagine

Mesaj #29 » de Dope » 11 Ian 2014 17:59

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment.
I told them they didn’t understand life."

— John Lennon

Mesaj #30 » de Cristina » 13 Ian 2014 22:59

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life."

AnteriorUrmătorul

GameForest

Cea mai tare Comunitate online dedicata jocurilor!
GameForest este un loc perfect pentru toti cei care se bucura de jocuri pe internet!
Va invitam pe serverele noastre de Counter-Strike Source, Counter-Strike Global Offensive si Team Fortress 2!

Aceasta comunitate exista din 16 Mar 2011 19:37 si este online de 13 Ani, 1 Luna si 20 Zile
GameForest, WebForest are registered trademarks of IDeSys NetWorks S.R.L., Valve, the Valve logo, Half-Life, the Half-Life logo, the Lambda logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Team Fortress, the Team Fortress logo, Opposing Force, Day of Defeat, the Day of Defeat logo, Counter-Strike, the Counter-Strike logo, Source, the Source logo, and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. © GameForest   Powered by IDeSys NetWorks