Zona cu filmulete, melodii, glume, chestii care te fac sa râzi

Moderator: DeeJay

Re: Quotes - share with us

Mesaj #71 » de yahoOo » 03 Mai 2014 11:12

ALL FOR ONE,ONE FOR ALL!!!
Loading ... ████████████ 99.9%

Mesaj #72 » de sNex » 03 Mai 2014 13:31

A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Imagine Imagine
Imagine

Imagine

Mesaj #73 » de Davidoff » 03 Mai 2014 13:37

"Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, i'm afraid of toasters"-Einstein
Imagine

Mesaj #74 » de sNex » 04 Mai 2014 20:59

Aud vibrând vocea ta în toate zgomotele lumii. - Paul Eluard
Imagine Imagine
Imagine

Imagine

Mesaj #75 » de Davidoff » 07 Mai 2014 16:18

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."-Albert Camus
Imagine

Mesaj #76 » de Cristina » 07 Mai 2014 18:19

Eminem

quote.jpg
quote.jpg (73.91 KiB) Vizualizat de 80 ori

:)

Mesaj #77 » de Dope » 07 Mai 2014 20:02

“I would never be part of anything. I would never really belong anywhere, and I knew it, and all my life would be the same, trying to belong, and failing. Always something would go wrong. I am a stranger and I always will be, and after all I didn’t really care.”
― Jean Rhys

Mesaj #78 » de Artamess » 09 Mai 2014 08:03

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Edward Muprhy
"Kindness is the beginning of cruelty" Frank Herbert
"Sometimes we owe a friend to the lucky circumstance that we give him no cause for envy" Fiedrich Nietzcshe
"If only God could give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank." Woody Allen
Imagine

Mesaj #79 » de sNex » 10 Mai 2014 14:35

'Uneori se întâmplă aşa: întâlneşti o privire pe care nu o mai uiţi, chiar dacă ea privea în altă parte.'' - Paola Felice
Imagine Imagine
Imagine

Imagine

Mesaj #80 » de Eseth » 09 Ian 2015 02:35

"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

― Arthur C. Clarke
Nusquam est verus. Sulum res est licitus.

AnteriorUrmătorul

GameForest

Cea mai tare Comunitate online dedicata jocurilor!
GameForest este un loc perfect pentru toti cei care se bucura de jocuri pe internet!
Va invitam pe serverele noastre de Counter-Strike Source, Counter-Strike Global Offensive si Team Fortress 2!

Aceasta comunitate exista din 16 Mar 2011 19:37 si este online de 13 Ani, 1 Luna si 8 Zile
GameForest, WebForest are registered trademarks of IDeSys NetWorks S.R.L., Valve, the Valve logo, Half-Life, the Half-Life logo, the Lambda logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Team Fortress, the Team Fortress logo, Opposing Force, Day of Defeat, the Day of Defeat logo, Counter-Strike, the Counter-Strike logo, Source, the Source logo, and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. © GameForest   Powered by IDeSys NetWorks