Skype on Samsung TV is DEAD!

Software - Discutii / Probleme
(Atentie - fara linkuri catre diverse softuri Crack/Warez! - Primiti BAN instant!)

Moderator: DeeJay

Skype on Samsung TV is DEAD!

Mesaj #1 » de DeeJay » 08 Iun 2016 22:16

A few days ago Samsung decided to remove from my TV the Skype App..
After speaking with both Samsung and Skype support, they both blame each other for this problem, so I've decided to delete my Skype account and not use this again until they put the app back on my TV.

Here is the chat with Skype live support:

info: at 21:55:29

Privacy Statement
You are now chatting with 'Mary Ann A'.

Mary Ann A: at 21:55:38

Hello!

Welcome to Skype Live Support!

My name is Mary Ann.

In case we get disconnected, click the link below to get back to us immediately:

https://support.skype.com/support_selection

With that being said, how may I help you?

Dragos: at 21:55:44

Hello!

Dragos: at 21:56:03

Can you please tell me why Skype disappeared from my smart tv?

Mary Ann A: at 21:56:44

I really am sorry but we highly advised you to contact the manufacturer.

Mary Ann A: at 21:57:03

What's changing for Skype for TV?

Starting in June 2016,& Skype has taken the decision to no longer support& TV applications; there will be no updates to the application. Please check with your TV manufacturer to confirm when the app will be removed from your device. This will also affect new account creation and password resets. This will only be available through Skype.com.

Mary Ann A: at 21:57:10

Will I be able to use Skype for TV after June 2016?

This may vary depending on the TV model. TV manufacturers may remove the Skype for TV application from some or all of their models. If you have questions, please contact your TV manufacturer for information on the availability of Skype for TV on your TV model.

Mary Ann A: at 21:57:22

Click here

Dragos: at 21:57:27

Samsung support told me that they removed Skype because is not any more supported by Skype

Mary Ann A: at 21:58:36

Please be informed that the TV manufacturers are the one who remove the skype TV application, this may vary depending on the TV model

Dragos: at 21:59:09

can you instruct me how to delete my skype account?

Mary Ann A: at 21:59:13

You may use the link above as you reference when you contacted the manufacturer of your TV.

Mary Ann A: at 21:59:27

I can do that for you, and I'm sorry to hear that.

Mary Ann A: at 21:59:41

Let me do my best to help you with your concern.

Mary Ann A: at 21:59:41

May I know the Skype account/Skype user name id that you want me to delete?

Dragos: at 21:59:47

dragoszarnescu

Mary Ann A: at 22:00:09

For me to be able to check this and have an access in your account, I am going to e-mail you a code. Please send it to me thru this chat once you receive it.

Dragos: at 22:00:14

ok

Mary Ann A: at 22:00:33

The code was already sent to the email that is associated in your Skype account.

Mary Ann A: at 22:00:34

Please open your email. You may check it on your inbox/spam.

Mary Ann A: at 22:00:34

Please paste it here once you received it.

Dragos: at 22:00:42

ok please wait

Mary Ann A: at 22:01:17

Thank you.

Dragos: at 22:01:39

Mary Ann A: at 22:02:06

May I know have you already deleted your personal information on your Profile?

Mary Ann A: at 22:02:07

Due to your own privacy, we are suggesting our customers to change their profile information because it takes up to 30 days to remove the Skype Name from the directory, during which time it will still show up in searches. By doing this, we can avoid other person use your personal information.

Dragos: at 22:02:26

I have not deleted anything

Mary Ann A: at 22:02:39

Please be informed that you can no longer signed in on your account once I deleted it.

Mary Ann A: at 22:02:39

You may change it now before I process your request.

Mary Ann A: at 22:02:44

Please let me know once you are done.

Dragos: at 22:03:20

Please proceed and delete my account, when/if Skype will work again on my smart tv then I will make another account

Mary Ann A: at 22:03:38

I understand,

Mary Ann A: at 22:03:59

We can also delete the log in details on your Skype application so that you will not see the Skype name, do you wish to remove it?

Mary Ann A: at 22:04:03

If yes, you can use this link on how to remove your sign in details in your Skype application after the chat session.

Mary Ann A: at 22:04:10

Click here

Mary Ann A: at 22:04:15

Please be informed that upon checking your account there's no active subscription or remaining credits on your account.

Mary Ann A: at 22:04:20

To give you heads up, once the cancellation process is completed, you can no longer sign in using that account and it takes up to 30 days to remove the Skype Name from the directory, during which time it will still show up in searches. Once your account has been closed, it cannot be reactivated and is permanently deleted. And your previous Skype Name cannot be re-used if you create a new Skype account. Shall I proceed now?

Dragos: at 22:04:35

yes please delete account!

Mary Ann A: at 22:04:58

Also, I hope that you would understand that the reason why we are the one who is deleting the account is to make sure that every details will be secured and our customers will be properly aware and will be informed of the consequences once they delete the account.

Mary Ann A: at 22:05:18

I was able to successfully process your request. Your account has been closed and the Skype Name will be removed from the directory and you can no longer sign in to the account.

Dragos: at 22:05:25

ok thank you!

Mary Ann A: at 22:05:39

Aside of this concern is there anything else or information that I can provide with you today?

Dragos: at 22:05:51

no!

Mary Ann A: at 22:05:54

You are most welcome!

Mary Ann A: at 22:05:57

I'm glad I was able to assist you today. Thank you for contacting Skype Live support and Please feel free to come back again. Have a great day!

Mary Ann A: at 22:05:58

Cheers!

Take care!

Bye!

info: at 22:05:59

Chat session has been terminated by the agent.

system: at 22:05:59

You are not currently in a chat session.

system: at 22:06:06

Chat already ended
Fişiere ataşate
cmd=file&file=chatFra.pdf
chat with skype support
(83.08 KiB) Descărcat de 338 ori
I spin this!
My PC: I7 3770, 16G Ram, GTX 980, SSD 180GB

GameForest

Cea mai tare Comunitate online dedicata jocurilor!
GameForest este un loc perfect pentru toti cei care se bucura de jocuri pe internet!
Va invitam pe serverele noastre de Counter-Strike Source, Counter-Strike Global Offensive si Team Fortress 2!

Aceasta comunitate exista din 16 Mar 2011 19:37 si este online de 13 Ani si 17 Zile
GameForest, WebForest are registered trademarks of IDeSys NetWorks S.R.L., Valve, the Valve logo, Half-Life, the Half-Life logo, the Lambda logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Team Fortress, the Team Fortress logo, Opposing Force, Day of Defeat, the Day of Defeat logo, Counter-Strike, the Counter-Strike logo, Source, the Source logo, and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. © GameForest   Powered by IDeSys NetWorks