PCBWAY.com - THE BEST PCB MAKER!

Hardware - Discutii / Probleme
Incercam sa te ajutam cu sfaturi de la profesionisti in IT!

Moderator: DeeJay

PCBWAY.com - THE BEST PCB MAKER!

Mesaj #1 » de DeeJay » 01 Iun 2016 21:47

Today I received my 10 pcs of PCB that I've designed for a custom project.
After searching on internet, I've decided to build this batch of pcb's in china at www.pcbway.com, because they had the best production price (10 pcs = 10$);
The quality is very impressive for the spent money and also delivery is quick, I've received the package in about 3 weeks from my order!
The only downpoint was the shipping witch is a bit expensive, 13$, if postage will be reduced to like 5-7 $ then this will be the no. 1 company to work with!
I will continue ordering my future designs from PCBWAY and would recommend them to anyone looking for cheap and good quality PCB services.

You can see the quality of the pcb's below, and I'm waiting for your comments!
Fişiere ataşate
2016-06-01 16.07.26.jpg
2016-06-01 16.07.26.jpg (691.0700000000001 KiB) Vizualizat de 194 ori
2016-06-01 11.44.12.jpg
2016-06-01 11.44.12.jpg (806.27 KiB) Vizualizat de 127 ori
I spin this!
My PC: I7 3770, 16G Ram, GTX 980, SSD 180GB

Re: PCBWAY.com - THE BEST PCB MAKER!

Mesaj #2 » de LulaNord » 02 Mar 2017 19:51

Hi...I'm a PCB designer working on a board that has a rubber keypad with control buttons mounted to it. The PCB contains the corresponding contact patterns for the buttons - a typical interlocking finger pattern.The application in question is an industrial control that will see what I would consider moderate usage of the buttons over a 10-20 year projected lifespan. I'm thinking that max button presses would be in the 10,000 to 20,000 range over the product's lifespan with the average probably being much lower than that. These devices are typically mounted indoors and not subject to extremely harsh environmental conditions but could possibly experience temperature fluctuations between 0F and 100F over their lifespan.
Does anyone have any opinions on this? Is ENIG sufficient for this type of application?

Re: PCBWAY.com - THE BEST PCB MAKER!

Mesaj #3 » de DeeJay » 02 Mar 2017 20:00

LulaNord (Re: Post 2), yes i think enig is more than ok but expensive as hell...
I spin this!
My PC: I7 3770, 16G Ram, GTX 980, SSD 180GB

GameForest

Cea mai tare Comunitate online dedicata jocurilor!
GameForest este un loc perfect pentru toti cei care se bucura de jocuri pe internet!
Va invitam pe serverele noastre de Counter-Strike Source, Counter-Strike Global Offensive si Team Fortress 2!

Aceasta comunitate exista din 16 Mar 2011 19:37 si este online de 13 Ani si 17 Zile
GameForest, WebForest are registered trademarks of IDeSys NetWorks S.R.L., Valve, the Valve logo, Half-Life, the Half-Life logo, the Lambda logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Team Fortress, the Team Fortress logo, Opposing Force, Day of Defeat, the Day of Defeat logo, Counter-Strike, the Counter-Strike logo, Source, the Source logo, and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. © GameForest   Powered by IDeSys NetWorks