Admin request by FireWall`

This zone is for the non-romanian speaking users.
Here you can write what you want and an admin/moderator will arrange the topics.

Moderator: DeeJay

Reguli forum This zone is for the non-romanian speaking users.
Here you can write what you want and an admin/moderator will arrange the topics.

Admin request by FireWall`

Mesaj #1 » de Kostas13122 » 08 Feb 2018 19:21

Hallo my nickname is : FireWall` ( and my real is : kostas ) i played on the server in past 5-7 weeks maybe , i want to be Admin on csgo server . I am 24 years old and i play cs 1.6 : 5 years and csgo : 6 years i am good in sourcemods and scripts for Admin users . I have a admin section here because i like your server :)

RLN: Kostas Moutesidis
Region : Greece
Steam ID : STEAM_1:1:39472367
Hobby : Techincal computer and security officer - Esea and Faceit player :)

Best regards
FireWall`

Re: Admin request by FireWall`

Mesaj #2 » de Eseth » 08 Feb 2018 19:28

Kostas13122 (Re: Post 1), Aren't you that guy who got banned on our CSGO server for playing with wallhack? :)
Nusquam est verus. Sulum res est licitus.

Mesaj #3 » de DeeJay » 08 Feb 2018 19:29

Kostas13122 (Re: Post 1), you had admin before
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=3790&p=43696&hilit=STEAM_1%3A1%3A39472367#p43696

If you want to reactivate your admin then you must pay the fee for admin activation. the fee is 5Eur.
I spin this!
My PC: I7 3770, 16G Ram, GTX 980, SSD 180GB

Mesaj #4 » de Kostas13122 » 08 Feb 2018 19:30

Listen i dont have wallhack man . because my skill is up to your server players ? i play faceit - esea - esl - Private lans in my region dont mention that .

Mesaj #5 » de Eseth » 08 Feb 2018 19:36

Kostas13122 (Re: Post 4), I saw it with my own eyes and believe me it wasn't because other players were unskilled or something. You just kept scanning the walls and watching the spots where other players were about to come.
Nusquam est verus. Sulum res est licitus.

Mesaj #6 » de Kostas13122 » 08 Feb 2018 20:59

you are out skill man .. pls .. you watch it ... hahaha man pls .. 1) you are un-skilled 2) you are UN-infrormed 3) i have steam authorization wtf are you talk about ? .
in the end . you have proof ? If yes upload it in Steam file vac server to Vac my profile :)

You have no right to do that !

Mesaj #7 » de DeeJay » 08 Feb 2018 21:01

you are offtopic.
request denied and topic closed!
I spin this!
My PC: I7 3770, 16G Ram, GTX 980, SSD 180GB

GameForest

Cea mai tare Comunitate online dedicata jocurilor!
GameForest este un loc perfect pentru toti cei care se bucura de jocuri pe internet!
Va invitam pe serverele noastre de Counter-Strike Source, Counter-Strike Global Offensive si Team Fortress 2!

Aceasta comunitate exista din 16 Mar 2011 19:37 si este online de 13 Ani si 17 Zile
GameForest, WebForest are registered trademarks of IDeSys NetWorks S.R.L., Valve, the Valve logo, Half-Life, the Half-Life logo, the Lambda logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Team Fortress, the Team Fortress logo, Opposing Force, Day of Defeat, the Day of Defeat logo, Counter-Strike, the Counter-Strike logo, Source, the Source logo, and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. © GameForest   Powered by IDeSys NetWorks