Anunt important - probleme la conectare pe site/servere

This zone is for the non-romanian speaking users.
Here you can write what you want and an admin/moderator will arrange the topics.

Moderator: DeeJay

Reguli forum This zone is for the non-romanian speaking users.
Here you can write what you want and an admin/moderator will arrange the topics.
Favorite: Andrian13
Urmăritori: TheBestAjax2K19, ghostrider

Anunt important - probleme la conectare pe site/servere

Mesaj #1 » de DeeJay » 12 Ian 2015 16:26

In urma actiunii de flood care persista de cateva zile, am introdus noi reguli de filtrare pachete internet, asa ca daca e cineva care nu poate intra pe site sau server sa contacteze un admin si sa isi lase datele, nume steamid si ip de pe care nu poate intra.

Adminii sunt obligati sa anunte lumea de aceste probleme si sa scrie in acest topic datele cerute mai sus!
I spin this!
My PC: I7 3770, 16G Ram, GTX 980, SSD 180GB

Re: Anunt important - probleme la conectare pe site/servere

Mesaj #2 » de DeeJay » 19 Ian 2015 22:59

pentru cine joaca de pe acelasi ruter cu coleg de camera/frate/sora/ruda etc si nu va puteti conecta amandoi simultan pe serverele XB:

Configuring a router for multiple clients

How can I have multiple clients playing games behind a router at the same time?

To configure multiple clients to play from behind the same router, you may need to change one of the clients to use a different clientport number.
◾Each machine must have a unique Steam account with different game licenses registered to the account.
◾Each machine must have a different clientport setting.
◾Each machine must have a unique Mac address.
◾The router must be up-to-date.
◾Your Firewall and router must have the required ports for Steam open.

The default clientport is 27005 and you can only have one game with that port active on the same lan.

Specifying a Clientport as a Launch Option

To specify a client port, please perform the following steps for each computer on the LAN
◾Go to Steam's My games menu
◾Right-click on the game you wish to play
◾Go to Properties
◾From the General tab, click on the Set launch options button
◾Add a different client port number on each machine between 27005 and 27032 in the following format:
+clientport 270XX
Note: Do not use 27020
◾Click OK

NOTE: This solution only works if you launch the game through the My games menu.

If you have already set other launch options, leave a space between the last character of your previous launch option and the + of your clientport setting.

Specifying a Clientport in the Userconfig.cfg

The benefit of this method is that the clientport will remain set whether you are launching the game from the My games menu or from a shortcut to the game.
◾Navigate to the folder that holds the config.cfg for your game
Example: The config.cfg for Counter-strike: Source can be found here:
..\Steam\steamapps\<user name>\counter-strike source\cstrike\cfg
◾If you have a userconfig.cfg in that directory, open it. If you do not already have a userconfig.cfg: 1.Right-click in the folder
2.Go to: New > Text Document
3.Rename the file userconfig.cfg
4.Open the file with Notepad

◾Type into the document clientport 270XX where XX are the last two digits of the clientport number. Acceptable values include 05 - 19 and 21 - 32
◾Save your userconfig.cfg
◾Launch your game

via: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -QPHJ-3567
I spin this!

Mesaj #3 » de Adrian » 20 Ian 2015 20:02

Salut!
Am din nou aceeasi problema cu conectarea. In router nu gasesc nicaieri setarile alea. E un asus. Am setat in launch options porturi diferite si totusi nu ma lasa ... ce sa ii mai fac acum?
Failure is a choice ...

Mesaj #4 » de DeeJay » 20 Ian 2015 20:15

Adrian (Re: Post 3),
pe pcurl fiecaruia, te duci in steam la library click dreapta pe css, si la launch options pui la unu +clientport 27011 si la celalalt +clientport 27012

apoi fiecare lansati jocul din steam library, tre sa mearga.
I spin this!

GameForest

Cea mai tare Comunitate online dedicata jocurilor!
GameForest este un loc perfect pentru toti cei care se bucura de jocuri pe internet!
Va invitam pe serverele noastre de Counter-Strike Source, Counter-Strike Global Offensive si Team Fortress 2!

Aceasta comunitate exista din 16 Mar 2011 19:37 si este online de 13 Ani si 17 Zile
GameForest, WebForest are registered trademarks of IDeSys NetWorks S.R.L., Valve, the Valve logo, Half-Life, the Half-Life logo, the Lambda logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Team Fortress, the Team Fortress logo, Opposing Force, Day of Defeat, the Day of Defeat logo, Counter-Strike, the Counter-Strike logo, Source, the Source logo, and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. © GameForest   Powered by IDeSys NetWorks