mTw officially shut down

Jocuri noi, review jocuri si alte detalii importante din lumea Jocurilor!

Moderator: DeeJay

mTw officially shut down

Mesaj #1 » de puf1k » 27 Ian 2013 14:02

As has been expected for a while now, de mTw officially announced the closure of the entire organization. With all the players having already left, what now remains is mainly to pay tribute to 15 long years flying the flag of German e-Sports.
Imagine

In their statement (translated below) mTw state that the economic realities of e-Sports have become such that continuing on with the business model once employed by veteran e-Sports teams no longer is sufficient. A reformation of the team has been left open, with the organization stating that it will return to the scene if securing the kind of financial backing that they deserve for players in their care becomes possible.

The organization was founded in January of 1998 by de Rene Korte and de Maik Vöge, and made it's name as a Counter Strike 1.6 team. They also entered into Starcraft 2, notably picking up their most famous ward on July 24th 2010, when ua Dmytro 'Dimaga' Filipchuk joined the team. The organization branched into Dota 2 by acquiring se Wild Honey Badgers shortly after their DreamHack Winter 2011 Championship. Both the Dimaga and the captain of WHB, our beloved dk Troels 'syndereN' Nielsen, would remain with the organization until its bitter end.

Translation of the statement by mTw:

Unfortunately we have to announce today that mTw will be closed after 15 successful years. These last few weeks have shown that the business model of long since formed e-Sports clans does not work any longer in its current form. Combined with a lack of stable economy in these circumstances it was not doable. That is why we have reached the decision to bring this chapter of the mTw story to an end. If and when another chapter is to be written remains to be seen. If we can once more ensure that a sustainable existance is possible and that we would be able to offer teams the support they deserve, mTw will return. Until then, we wish our former teams and partners all the best on their way forward, as well as to thank our fans who over the years have made mortal Teamwork something special.
Imagine

Re: mTw officially shut down

Mesaj #2 » de gigginseany » 27 Ian 2013 15:22

Nu stiu cine sunt dar wow ... 15 ani.

Sa inteleg ca jucau bine daca a luat cineva timpul sa faca un articol despre ei.
Imagine

Mesaj #3 » de puf1k » 27 Ian 2013 18:56

gigginseany (referitor la Postul 2),

Last Movie about mtw frags..

Imagine

Mesaj #4 » de DeeJay » 27 Ian 2013 22:07

puf1k (referitor la Postul 1), te rog pe viitor sa scri in limba romana articolele..
I spin this!
My PC: I7 3770, 16G Ram, GTX 980, SSD 180GB

Mesaj #5 » de Eseth » 27 Ian 2013 22:38

DeeJay (referitor la Postul 4), De ce? S-a schimbat regulamentul?
Nusquam est verus. Sulum res est licitus.

Mesaj #6 » de DeeJay » 27 Ian 2013 23:10

Eseth (referitor la Postul 5), este forum in Romana, pentru limba engleza exista arie dedicata..
Si in plus aceste articole apar la XB News si vreau sa fie in Romana.
I spin this!
My PC: I7 3770, 16G Ram, GTX 980, SSD 180GB

GameForest

Cea mai tare Comunitate online dedicata jocurilor!
GameForest este un loc perfect pentru toti cei care se bucura de jocuri pe internet!
Va invitam pe serverele noastre de Counter-Strike Source, Counter-Strike Global Offensive si Team Fortress 2!

Aceasta comunitate exista din 16 Mar 2011 19:37 si este online de 13 Ani si 17 Zile
GameForest, WebForest are registered trademarks of IDeSys NetWorks S.R.L., Valve, the Valve logo, Half-Life, the Half-Life logo, the Lambda logo, Steam, the Steam logo, Team Fortress, the Team Fortress logo, Opposing Force, Day of Defeat, the Day of Defeat logo, Counter-Strike, the Counter-Strike logo, Source, the Source logo, and Counter-Strike: Condition Zero are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. © GameForest   Powered by IDeSys NetWorks